Darkened Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkened Hearts

Darkened Hearts is a very new site and I hope you can join. We need new members. Make sure you read the rules!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tempest's Equinox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest's Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Tempest's Equinox   Tempest's Equinox EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:49 am

Tempest's Equinox Meridian
Prime Meridian
I am painted
Tell me i am not painted onyx or Ebon,Nor a Moon Washed Gray.I am not dappled over with dazzling spots.I am not a dainty, ghostly Cremello or the bright golden of Palomino.I am not the same old Russet color.I am not Flame kissed,Or a dull Yellow flaxen coloring.But, my mystery canvas is the Pure light within a mourning spirit.I am the color of death's soul.I am the color of the pale face of a sick mongrel dog.I am the color of a frightened child, or Little light that burns through a window.I am White. White, the pure coloring of a Star's glow.The blanket of snow crystals that covers the earth with the dark frozen season,Winter.The color that fades when dark clouds rouse from the west.The lack of health in a child,Skin pale, frail and white|White|.
Cut me, and blood Will Spill&&Andalusian
I stand&&16.4 Hands
I belong in&&Darkness
Blessed a&&Gladiator
Eye Color&&Ebony
My Past&&Is devastating, and will not be Spoken.
I have Fallen&&7 Times
Other&&
My optics are Brown, and looks as if i were crying Into a Ghost's Form.My Banners are long and wispy, and the color of my canvas.
My Picture is&&
My Song to Represent me and my Personality is&&:

Tempest's Equinox 105259
Back to top Go down

Tempest's Equinox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkened Hearts :: Roleplayed Characters :: Crystal Falls Characters-
Jump to: