Darkened Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkened Hearts

Darkened Hearts is a very new site and I hope you can join. We need new members. Make sure you read the rules!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

H E A R T B R O K E N

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Silver Shadows~
Admin
~Silver Shadows~

H E A R T B R O K E N Empty
PostSubject: H E A R T B R O K E N   H E A R T B R O K E N EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:02 am

Heartbroken

I remember what happened, it was quite clear. I jumped in the car and sat down grinning at my human, who was downcast. I tried to cheer them up, barking and licking their hand. My brothers and sisters all were alseep, not me though. We stopped a short while after and my human got a box from the car and set it under a large tree, putting in plently of blankets, water food and our chewtoys. From then I knew something was wrong, as my human then put a sign up PUPPIES TO GOOD HOME. Then my human began to cry and lifted each of us out and into the box. As soon as all of us were in the box, I lifted my head and tried to follow them back to the car, which zoomed away. Thunder sounded and it began to rain. Even though I was under the tree, had blankets and my siblings, I still felt cold. Cold and Heartbroken.....

Ok there are six pups that were abandonned, and along with the rest of the street, stray and alley dogs, we learn to survive on the streets of the Fittest.

TWO YEARS LATER....

flower Rules: flower

Like a Star @ heaven No powerplaying or Godmoding
Like a Star @ heaven Only ONE page of roleplaying when I am not online, if this rule is breached, I will get a mod to lock it. ( I don't like to be clueless in my own RP :S)
Like a Star @ heaven I would prefer it if you could rp one of the eight dogs before creating your own character.
Like a Star @ heaven Wolfhounds are allowed.
Like a Star @ heaven Up to 5 dogs/ wolfhounds per player.
Like a Star @ heaven Not too detailed Romance and up to three pups can be born.
Like a Star @ heaven Other players may rp your pups or characters you don't want to play anymore just post:
Form****
I don't want to play this dog/pup/wolfhound anymore or can't play him/her. if you want to play him/her, pls pm me...

Remember first come, first serve. And you could just delete your character if you want.
Like a Star @ heaven No attetion-hurting or PLAYERS fighting.
Like a Star @ heaven A dog may have multiple mates.
Like a Star @ heaven The leads don't necessacarily have to be mates.
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD XD XD

DOGS UP FOR GRABS...
(All dogs here are just Stray dogs)

Name: Jilly {Played by me}
Markings: Splash of white on chest
Colour: Black and tan
Breed: Pure German Shepard
Type: Stray
Eye Colour: Light brown
Personality:
Jilly is often couragous and slightly suspicious to anyone she meets. She is unessacrily hostile to those who threaten her or her family and normally fights and nearly kills them. However she is the complete opposite to friends, often ridiculuding, laughing and bossing them around. She is also couragous, flirty and likes a challenge. She is leader of the Strays.
Phyisical Features:
Jilly is athletic and slim with long legs. She can jump and run very effectivly and fast. Many male dogs admire her, but she thinks this is annoying and if she doesn't like it, she will growl. Her ears are devillish and pointed.
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic: H E A R T B R O K E N German-shepherd-dog
Acessories: H E A R T B R O K E N Purple_bandana_sm

Name: Whisker {played by }
Markings: Black paws and ears
Colour: Mainly tan with a black chest and back
Breed: Pure German Shepard
Eye Colour: Dark blue
Personailty:
Whisker is as crafty as they all come. He can think up a whole idea in the click of a finger (er, paw) and act it out just as quick. He supplies all sorts of supplies and treasures for his family and is the eldest. he is a bit of a wuss and is not very good at fighting with tough dogs, but will gladly take on a human he stole a hotdog from.
Physical features:
Whisker is really big for his age, and is nearly the biggest dog in the streets. He has large muscles, teeths and legs. And this is what makes other dogs mistake him for a champion fighter. He can run almost as fun as his sister.
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic: H E A R T B R O K E N Duke_German_Shepard_01.jpg_w450
Acessories:H E A R T B R O K E N 2666754865_236019669c

Name: Princess {played by }
Markings: White markings around muzzle and paws
Colour: Mainly tan with a black chest and back
Breed: German Shepard X Husky
Eye Colour: Light green
Personailty:
Princess acts juts like her name, a princess. She tends to be snobby and sends others to get food or water for her. She is sassy and simply crazy about boys. She tends to tease them. But she does have a lighter side to some friends.
Physical features:
Princess is nearly the smallest pup of the litters. She has small paws, not big, her teeth are nicely curved but she doesn't like "messing them up." But she is nearly the most beautiful dog in the streets. Unlike her half sister Jilly, she crowns this one thing above everyone else.
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic: H E A R T B R O K E N Potwbrock
Acessories:H E A R T B R O K E N Deep-pink-rose

Name: Tito (Tee-toe] {played by }
Markings: Tan tail
Colour: Cream and tan
Breed: German Shepard X Husky
Eye Colour: Hazel
Personailty:
Tito acts very call and talks slang like. He often greets others saying, "What up Dog?" He is calm easy going, but tends to overeact and joke around too much. Though inside he has a heart of gold.
Physical features:
Tito has a very muscly frame and a long fringe. He has very large paws and head, but is not really all that good at fighting.
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic: H E A R T B R O K E N Sweetpea6781
Acessories: H E A R T B R O K E N Nike-air-sweatbands-150-32_zoom

Name: Ruby {played by }
Markings: none
Colour: Black and gold
Breed: German Shepard X Labrador
Eye Colour: gold brown
Personailty:
Ruby is very prissy and silly at time, and the others often call her an uncontrollable ball of fluff. She is very funny and flighty but can always tell when something wrong has happened.
Physical features:
Ruby has very long legs and a large tongue, often getting her wet. She has huge droppy ears and a large tail that can sweep anyone off their feet.
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic: H E A R T B R O K E N Casey
Acessories: H E A R T B R O K E N Ribbon_Barrette

Name: Dingo {played by }
Markings: none
Colour: Black and dark brown
Breed: German Shepard X Rottweiler
Eye Colour: Red
Personailty:
Dingo tends to be a big loner, and is nearly uncontrollable. His eldest sister manages to put him in his spot although. He his moody, snappy and doesn't like bossing others around, unless he is the one doing it.
Physical features:
Dingo has the largest claws and fangs in the streets. He is slightly hunky, and likes to be the centre of attetion for females. He has huge muscles and legs and a small tail.
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic: H E A R T B R O K E N 389694990_55e12fc240
Acessories: [img]http://www.travelizmo.com/archives/snow-dork-time-telling-snowboarding-beanie.jpgimg]

sunny Locations: sunny

Allies:
This where many dogs rest theirselves during the night. The dark cobblestones is an ideal place for Alley dogs, the darkest dogs to dwell and often steal other male dog's mates.
H E A R T B R O K E N Alley

Streets:
This is where most of the dogs hang around and where the Street dogs thrive. There are many streets to walk but it is very easy to be caught by the RopeNets.
H E A R T B R O K E N Laptop_street

Junkyard:
This is where the Junk dogs live. They are vicious, but not as bad as Alley dogs. In between the cut glass and rusty garbage, many special things can be found.
http://www.chss.iup.edu/kpatrick/Cartomb/Stoystown,%20PA,%20junkyard-1,%20May%202006.JPG

Bridge:
This is where Jilly and her siblings live. The area is always dry, and under both sides of the bridge, a large space of land is what keeps them dry from the river.
H E A R T B R O K E N Stirling_old_bridge

Park:
This is where the dogs like to run and play. There are also House dogs here, so the strays often associate with them.
H E A R T B R O K E N OaksPark

River:
This is where many of the dogs come to drink and wash.
H E A R T B R O K E N River

Villages:
This is where the House dogs live. Some strays are bold enough to still from the houses.

Pound:
This is where the Ropenets take the dogs they catch. Half get free, while others are turned into Housedogs.
H E A R T B R O K E N Impound5322

Arrow
Dog Types
Arrow

STRAY DOGS:
Also known as Wanderers, as they don't live in one place like the others do. They can live in any type of habitat. They are always loyal and couragous, and stand up for what they believe in.

STREET DOGS:
This dogs put the d in dawg, or so they say. They are riff raff, easy going and cool. They roam the many streets of the city. They often try to woo other dogs they like and are show offs.

ALLEY DOGS:
These dogs are not to be messed with as they are as mean as they come. The males are slightly sleezy, having multiple mates and often steal other females, and the female alley dogs challenge any female and often woo the other males.

JUNK DOGS:
These dogs are mysterious and very very fast. They often dwell in the junkyards, between twisted metal cars and behind old sofas. They prefer to stick to themself, and are very proud.

HOUSE DOGS:
These dogs live the pampered life, and many strays don't liek them and are jealous. Some do happen to help the strays with food and such though.

FORMS: (if you have already posted, change your form to this)
Name:
Markings:
Colour:
Breed:
Type: (stray, house, junk, street or alley)
Eye Colour:
Personailty:
Physical features:
Mate/s:
Pup/s:
Pic:
Acessories:

Weather:
Year: 1
Season: Spring
Weather:
Rainy and cloudy, all the dogs best be under cover. It should lighten up soon.

Ready, Setty, ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Jilly howled for her brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
https://everytimewetouch.forumotion.com/
PurpleUnicorn

H E A R T B R O K E N Empty
PostSubject: Re: H E A R T B R O K E N   H E A R T B R O K E N EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:30 am

[Tito?]
Back to top Go down
http://gemvalley.forumotions.net

H E A R T B R O K E N
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkened Hearts :: Roleplay Groups :: Dog Roleplay-
Jump to: