Darkened Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkened Hearts

Darkened Hearts is a very new site and I hope you can join. We need new members. Make sure you read the rules!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land of the Protector

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Silver Shadows~
Admin
~Silver Shadows~

Land of the Protector Empty
PostSubject: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:49 am

Golden Gust was swimming in the ocean of his clamied land. He looked up at the terra of his brother Silver Star who was king.
Back to top Go down
https://everytimewetouch.forumotion.com/
FM

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:43 pm

(ooh pretty lands!)
Back to top Go down
~Silver Shadows~
Admin
~Silver Shadows~

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:05 pm

[thanx.....Golden Gust is single....XD]
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 am

Brute cocked his dial to the side,positioning his nape at an erect angle.Hide smacked with the dew of the ocean,misting his coat with the smell of salt.Ebon Optics caressed every inch of the lonesome Terra.The slow movement of the surrounding area,To the waves crunching the rock to sediments,and the slow moving wave of dust particles moving over the dark,muck yellow color, the color you see of dried dead grass, sand dunes, spread across the coast, to the very ripple of the Emerald glade among the brute.Bodice carved it's large shape out by moving along the wispy fragments of air pressure sharpening along his lower limbs, and Silvery flints.Tympanums flinched at every dull movement, to the slightest vibrations of the Tectonic plates below him.Ivories shown a pearly talc as his jaws barred open,Maw stretched in contentment of the darkness.

Its Lonesome.Abandoned, owned.I decree this land for my keeping.one sharp flint raised high above his shoulder blades.The dark serene background around him made his very bodice ghostly.Slowly it plummeted to the ground,Leaving a Mark beyond belief.Labrums opened has his haunches were bent back wards, and his bodice stretched for wards, and strung into the air.Tail that rippled like waves among him,Pulling the loudest, and eeriest scream from the pitch of hid deep and dark vocal cords,It was thrown for wards, and crashed into the air.It was so eerie, it could ring ears, and make rocks creek and shift in there place.

Time seemed like it froze as the brute thudded to the ground.Framework gracefully moved once more as the very ends of his heels hitchhiked to the ground again.Nothing had been described with words for this Cascading beauty of this stallion.Nothing against his Witt's, optionally had the choice of leaving.But brute did not.The very air that roused from his nares seemed to freeze into ice.He moved slowly once again....Alas, tis was a challenge he had sent.
Back to top Go down
~Silver Shadows~
Admin
~Silver Shadows~

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 am

Golden gust reared with fury. He galloped to the stallion, faster then light, andg gave him an ugly nip on the shoulders, drawing blood as his teeth ripped a large gash into the intruder's pelt. His orbs flashed in anger, and he swiped at the stallions face, 'GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY!', Golden Gust screeched.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:30 am

Why don't you make me brute. he said, his mane being caressed by the mistifying, rather small chassis of the other brute.Dodging the attempt of being fierce, and drawing blood from the shoulders that were chrome to his metal bones.He snapped his jaws into the edge of where his windpipe let breath for him to breathe, his flints of silver talc let aloof,Bleached white sand frail and falling over his hide.Someone better than this should keep this land. So I will. he said, his tone calm.He was eager to challenge.So he would.
Back to top Go down
~Silver Shadows~
Admin
~Silver Shadows~

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 am

Golden Gust shook his head in anger, 'How dare you! You have entered the wrong territory rogue. How about adopting a lesser terra, this one is too worthy for an alpha such as yourself.'He snorted again, but this was more of a chuckle. He kept his focus though and watched the invading stallion.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Well now,this land shouldn't deserve a flimsy arabian to be partaking this land.They are too delicate.
Prime laughed sarcastically.His harsh stag momentum surplused in his own vauge way.He as challenging.And if such a brute thinks he could win,then accept?His dial was erected, to the impuslive harks could detect any flinch and muscle move he could hear.Caressed the wind, and his tassles of chrome swept dew from his neck, eh started to circle the arab.
Back to top Go down
~Silver Shadows~
Admin
~Silver Shadows~

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:38 am

"Do you dare challenge?', Golden Gust asked. His tail swept the sandy floor of the beach, his ears were pricked forward, and his head to teh side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Protector   Land of the Protector Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of the Protector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkened Hearts :: "Horse World/s* :: Crystal Falls :: Territories :: Tropical Paradise-
Jump to: